Thursday, March 24, 2011

Welcome

Hello who ever may be out there. I'm starting this blog as a chance for me to look into things that I enjoy doing or would like to get into. The basic plan of attack is each post will be focused around one topic which I will do some "extensive" research on said topic in order to find out the scoop and then share it with you. Mainly it will be whatever random activity or idea that I have been thinking about and wanting to either find out more or something that I do and would like to share for others to enjoy. Along with the "informational" aspect of the post I will kindly give my opinions about it, these are usually very biased, random and hopefully enjoyable to read. Current list of ideas for posts include Homebrewing, Geocaching, End of Days theories, Ghosts, Weight training....needless to say it will be varied and full of malarkey. Hope the few people that stumble upon it will get a good laugh and learn some random crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment